BHIM App Features Uses Download APK Installation Steps
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) App- named after Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar is a Mobile App based on Unified Payment Interface (UPI). Launched by the Prime Minister of India Shri Naredra Modi , the App is developed by National Payments Corporation of India ( NPCI). The popularity of the app can be easily judged. As it has seen over 10 million downloads in the first 10 days of its release. Current downloads have now touched 20 million. BHIM APP Features Uses Download APK
The UPI-based BHIM app allows anyone to pay or receive money through online banking, unlike a wallet where you have to first load the money before you can use it.
The App has been hailed for its simplicity and ease of use: BHIM APP Features Uses Download APK. It supports almost all the banks around India who support UPI based transactions. One can use BHIM App to link his bank account belonging to the below list banks:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Central Bank of India
- DCB Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
So now let us move towards the feature of BHIM App: BHIM APP Features Uses Download APK.
Basic Feature: BHIM APP Features Uses Download APK.
- Transfer of fund to any other bank account
- Transfers money immediately.
- Transfer of money anytime, anywhere and everywhere.
- bank account number of the payee not required. As you can use the payee’s virtual payment address.
- No need of Internet banking to be activated to use App.
Advance Features of BHIM: BHIM APP Features Uses Download APK.
- Transfer of money can also be done using mobile number of the payee.
- Fund transfer to be authenticated either using UPI PIN or fingerprints.
- App can work in feature phone even without any internet facility.
- “Scan and Pay” feature allows to scan a QR code an pay the amount.
- Can Easily download and share your QR code.
BHIM app is used to provide all UPI enabled transactions. It allows you to transfer money to any other account. The payee account should be a UPI enabled bank account.
Also Read : Digital Payment Methods
BHIM App installation and registration steps: BHIM APP Features Uses Download APK.
- Download the app from the above provided link
- Open the app and choose a language
- App will ask certain permissions to be provided with.
- If you have dual SIM then the app asks you to select one of them. Tgis number will be linked to your desired bank account.
- Now set a passcode or PIN. This is required to open the app securely.
- Then the BHIM App dashboard opens up.
- Select your bank from the list of banks. Then select a bank account of yours in that bank to link with this App. Here only one bank account can be linked. If you want to change your bank account then follow the same procedure
- Set your UPI pin. This is required for authentication when you make a payment to another bank account.
- Click on Bank Account option
- Here you see your linked account. Below that there is a status of UPI PIN. There would be a green message if you would have previously set put UPI PIN.
- Two links RESET UPI PIN and CHANGE UPI PIN.
- RESET UPI PIN: Debit card details and an OTP SMS to authenticate.
- CHANGE UPI PIN: Existing PIN and new PIN and again CONFIRM NEW PIN.
So, all the registration steps are done. Hurray… BHIM APP Features Uses Download APK.