Masturbation Affects : Why .. How ..Good…Bad ..everything
Everything in our post about affects of Masturbation – Masturbation Affects: Pro’s and Con’s
Before this let me elaborate on the forms of masturbation as many think it is only the shake of hand over their genitals .
Masturbation Affects : Masturbation is the sexual stimulation of one’s own genitals for sexual arousal or other sexual pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm , which means that even if a person is shagging and has not ejaculated it is too considered as masturbation. The stimulation may involve hands, fingers, everyday objects like pen, bottle, sex toys such as vibrators, or combinations of these.
Why do we do it ?
It all starts with the arrival of puberty. As the need for sexual satisfaction creeps up, people start indulging in self-satisfaction, leading to masturbation. Until and unless your sexual desire are alive and you don’t have a sexual partner, you’re ought to masturbate. It won’t be write to say that people in sexual relationship perform restrain on it. Those are often involved in mutual masturbation that we’ll discuss later.
Reading or viewing pornography, sexual fantasies, or other erotic stimuli may lead to a desire for sexual release such as by masturbation . Men and women may masturbate until they are close to orgasm, stop for a while to reduce excitement, and then resume masturbating. They may repeat this cycle multiple times. This “stop and go” build-up, known as “edging“, can achieve even stronger orgasms. Rarely, people quit stimulation just before orgasm to retain the heightened energy that normally comes down after orgasm. As many would have experienced it, the urge never stops us. Some do it daily , some twice a week or even thrice or some once a month.
Not only male but their female counterparts too indulge in masturbation. Studies have found that masturbation is frequent in humans of both sexes and all ages, although there is variation. People in the age group of 14-30 are found to jack off the most. Studies have also suggested that men are more prone to it than female. Various medical and psychological benefits have been attributed to a healthy attitude toward sexual activity in general and to masturbation in particular. No causal relationship is known between masturbation and any form of mental or physical disorder. But some hormonal imbalances do happen if a person is too addicted to it which are discussed later .
Being more informative we’d have a brief information shared about Mutual masturbation . This involves two or more people who sexually stimulate each other, usually with the hands. It can be practiced by people of any sexual orientation, and can be part of other sexual activity. It may be used as foreplay, or as an alternative to sexual penetration. When used as an alternative to penile-vaginal penetration, the goal may be to preserve virginity or to avoid risk of pregnancy.
Mutual masturbation can be practiced in pairs or groups with or without actually touching another person.
- Many Mental Health Circles believe that it relieves depression and pours in Self-esteem and boost metabolism.
- It lowers blood pressure as found by many researchers .
- Men who masturbate regularly have lower chances of suffering from Prostate cancer
- Solo and Mutual masturbation is free from the risk of sexual transmitted diseases.
- Orgasm by wanking leaves one in relaxed state and may often result in a better sleep and fight off insomnia.
- Guys doing cardio muscular activities believe that fapping is an integral part of it.
- After masturbation (achieving climax) new semen gets produced which is considered more healthier than the just released old one.
Masturbation Affects :
- Masturbating too much like doing it daily or thrice a week reduces the sperm count and thus lowers your chances of conceiving .
- Sometimes it leads to low morale mostly after ejaculation , mostly for those who try to refrain themselves from it.
- With low morale people end up filling physically week and leads to drowsiness.
- Frequent masturbation causes sexual exhaustion and thus leads to erectile dysfunction during intercourse.
- Excessive masturbation results in overproduction of sex hormones and neurotransmitters and thus causing some bodily affects like groin pain, blurred vision and fatigue.
- It sometimes psychologically disturbs as instances of people while doing it in public(or open) places have been caught .
- Like an obsessive compulsive behaviour , masturbation can actually interfere in your personal and professional front.
- In male masturbation can sometimes produce acne , not true for all , as the sexual arousal resulting from it tends to surge the male hormones which are responsible for formation of acne . As I said it is not applicable on all but it is true on some.
So to summarise masturbation is never bad , for those who believe contrary to this because of their strong religious beliefs or whatever, please change your perception. At last we’ll go off with a message . “Masturbation is good for heath but to some extent so don’t be addicted to it and enjoy doing it at most twice a week and at least once a month if not involved in any sexual act with others”. My atleast statement is not intended to force you. 😀 . Masturbation Affects
Click to know HOW TO REMAIN HEALTHY
Click to Know HOW TO AVOID ASTHMA