- 1 Top Earbuds 50 (under $50): Find the Best in the Cheapest
- 1.1 Top Earbuds 50 (under $50)
- 1.2 Top Earbuds 50 (under $50): Find the Best in the Cheapest
- 1.2.1 6. Sennheiser CX200 Twist-to-Fit Earbuds
- 1.2.2 Also Read : Flipkart Big Billion Day : Rs 1 sale
- 1.2.3 7. Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Enhanced Bass Earbuds (Black)
- 1.2.4 8. OEM Monster Beats By Dr. Dre 3.5mm In ear/earbuds Stereo Headset for HTC Red
- 1.2.5 9. Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud Headset (Black)
- 1.2.6 10. Zipbuds PRO mic Never Tangle Zipper Earbuds with Noise Canceling Mic/Remote
Top Earbuds 50 (under $50): Find the Best in the Cheapest
Top Earbuds 50 (under $50) in 2016– Music is one of the best thing ever created by human. Almost everyone in this world loves music. There is nothing better for a music lover than to hear his favourite song been played virtually inside his ears. That’s what earbuds – top earbuds 50 ,are known for. All of us desire a stylish and quality earbud to savour the music. Good news , you can have both just under $50- top earbuds 50 . This post helps you choose the right for you. We will only show you the best and top earbuds under 50. We have compiled a great list and hope you too like it too.
But first I would like you to know some factors which we have considered for compiling a great list of Top Earbuds 50.
- Price: We have kept this as the first criterion for placing any Earbud in the list. For an average user the prices are reasonably good. Also, these are easily available in the market.
- Sound:We considered 3 things here, bass, mids, and highs. With many consumers preferring to go for a product that provides a good amount of clarity in the bass, but also excellent quality mid and high tones.
- Noise Isolation / Noise Cancellation:This criterion determines whether the product has the Noise Cancellation capability pr not. No one prefers the outside noises to be heard when listening to the music. So then this becomes a major factor for buying.
- Style:When it comes to style, everyone wants it to be attractive. Some choose quality over style, while most will prefer a trade-off between quality and style. You won’t get many varieties under $50. But we guarantee you that our advised earbuds- Top Earbuds 50, are enough to be stylish.
Other Functionality: There are some other functionalities that are sometimes desired. These can be Bluetooth functionality, winding cords that do not tangle, attractive design etc.
Let’s start with the list. The list items are not arranged on rank basis , are just the numbers to represent. The prices that we have mentioned are similar to that found on Amazon.
Top Earbuds 50 (under $50)
1. Brainwavz Delta
Uses 8mm dynamic drivers. Has a 1.3m Y-shaped cable with a slider at the top to help prevent tangling.
Comes with a three button in-line remote and microphone, which is great news for those who need a headset that will work with smartphones.
Price: $ 22.50 (Rs.1,599)
– Good mids and highs
– Decent separation and detailing
– Comfortable foam tips
– 3.5mm plug was a bit loose
– Low volume on the microphone
2. Symphonized NRG Wood in-ears
Cable length is 1.2m and made of braided nylon . Driver Unit is Dynamic 8mm Neodynium Magnet. It also comes with accessories like Silicon eartips in small, medium and large sizes. Also, Taking an eartip off reveals the inner mesh that protects from debris entering the chamber.
Price: $25( Rs.1699)
– No tangling
– The NRG is capable of putting out rich, deep bass, without affecting the mid or high frequencies.
– Design has very nice fit and finish.
– Outside noise isolation was well controlled, not completely noise cancelling
– there’s no notch to denote right or left orientation
– Soundstage is semi-wide
3. Panasonic Ergo Fit
This can be an exceptional buy for the cost it offers. A good quality of sound for the average music listning community.
Price: $10(Rs. 699)
Lightweight, colorful design
Secure, flexible ear inserts
Good overall audio quality
Highs and mids could be crisper
No volume controls on inline remote
Can suffer from tangling.
4. A – Audio A41 High Definition Earphones
One of the best buy-Top Earbud 50, a great headphone that can be used to hear any kind of music. Moreover, with a classic and cool looking design it is a delight for anyone.
Price: $22.99(Rs. 3104)
Brilliant Shades An excellent noise isolating feature
The note transition is way good.So, you would be able to easily distinguish between the lows, mids and highs. The bass is also good.
Has a remote control that makes it easy to skip songs if you would want to.
It has been reported by some that it tends to break when put on pressure. This means that it is a bit delicate. So it is advisable to keep it in a safer place.
5.BlueAnt Pump HD Sportbuds – Best wireless in-ear headphones
A general perception that the Bluetooth headphones don’t serve well with salty liquid( or sweat) falling on them. But BlueAnt Pump Sportsbuds does it differently.
With stereo audio, this wireless earbud is such a perfect fit for active personalities. It is Waterproof, has an over-ear design,the pumps are basically designed for runners and other athletes.
It uses Bluetooth 3.0 technology. Moreover, being sporty in both performance and looks, they are certainly appealing for the masses.
Audio Quality is good and decent. The bass and mid are not clearly stated. But as we said decent, which means you still enjoy your music on it.
Price:$36.75 (Rs. 3604)
Secure fitting even without stabilizers
Solid battery life 3 Remote control buttons
CONS: Audio lacks definition with mid and bass sounding the same.
Stabilizers can get uncomfortable
Top Earbuds 50 (under $50): Find the Best in the Cheapest
6. Sennheiser CX200 Twist-to-Fit Earbuds
Features an innovative finger-contour design for easy adjustments providing an optimal wearing comfort. The length of the cord is 1.2m. It has a highly passive towards the noise disturbance and hence you hear a sharp quality sound.
Price: $22.58 (Rs. 3164)
Very comfortable and smooth.
Effective noise isolation
Really great sound quality for the price
Superior bass sound for the price
Low in durability, so unlikely to last you more than a year
7. Sennheiser CX 300 II Precision Enhanced Bass Earbuds (Black)
Unarguably the best in the lot on basis of sound quality – Top Earbuds 50, Sennheiser CX 300 II comes with a high quality. This is also one of the most popular in-ear models in the market. It features high quality dynamic speaker systems. The size of the right ear bud is longer than the left ear bud. This causes the right ear bud to dangle many a times. Also, the the cord are quite thick. So be careful as they are susceptible of getting teared away.
Price: $29.95 (Rs. 2000)
Good Sound Isolation
Powerful Bass driven Stereo
Cord wires are very thin
Suffers from tangling
Dangling right ear bud
8. OEM Monster Beats By Dr. Dre 3.5mm In ear/earbuds Stereo Headset for HTC Red
Original Monster beats by Dr. Dre “urbeats”with a black carrying pouch. They have the best noise isolation than the others- top earbuds 50– in our list.
It offers a deep bass, with ultra clear mid range and soaring highs.
Price: $31.99 (Rs. 6,899)
Excellent bass, highs and mids
Best Noise isolation and also solid metal housing that prevents vibrations
Comfortable fit with 6 diffrent sets of ear tips
No tangling issue
Not compatible with iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
Price is a bit high
9. Sony MDRXB50AP Extra Bass Earbud Headset (Black)
With a 12mm driver size this certainly has the largest driver among the competitors in our top 10.
The frequency range of 4Hz-24000Hz this is the perfect for bass. However, trebles reach the high points at 24000Hz.
With explosive bass, this is a treat for bass lovers.
Price: $36.05(Rs. 2,282)
Excellent bass, ready made for pop songs
Cord doesn’t tangle
Great noise isolation
Bass drowns out trebles and mid when played on lower quality songs
Much emphasised on bass, paying less heed to the highs and mids.
10. Zipbuds PRO mic Never Tangle Zipper Earbuds with Noise Canceling Mic/Remote
Has a 11mm driver which offers a quality sound. The cord design is unique which is eye-catchy.
The zipper design allows to adjust the cables by sliding the zipper up or down.
The bass is light, and treble is pushed a bit high. Also, the position of the remote button is weird which is very close to the earbud.
Price: $23.95 (Rs. 2319)
Decent sound quality
Decent noise isolation
Zipper-design makes it tangle free
Cord is bulky relatively
The location of remote button is awkward- very close to ear bud
Hope you are satisfied with the list of ours – Top Earbuds 50 (under $50). Stay tuned . Thank you 🙂